ELDI is a comprehensive performance report with Emotional Development indicators. A 360-degree report offered by Bioss partner EDAC, it uses a 119-item questionnaire to draw data from superiors, peers, reports, and external assessors (if required) together with self-report.
ELDI looks at 16 qualities known to be relevant to success at senior management levels. The ELDI qualities cover both positive and negative aspects of performance, making this instrument a powerful measure of Emotional Development. ELDI may also be customised to reflect user-defined quality schemes. It includes integrated statistics for validating quality schemes.
Talent Management and Career Development
- Career Path Appreciation (CPA)
- Modified Career Path Appreciation (MCPA)
- Initial Recruitment Interview Schedule (IRIS)
- Linked Personal Appreciation (LPA)
Organisation Design and Development
- Working Relationships Appreciation (WRA)
- Peer Relationships Appreciation (PRA)
- Work Level Appreciation (WLA)
- Organisational Role Appreciation (ORA)
- Systems Leadership Training