A semi-structured, one-to-one interview exploring an individual’s career history and preferred approach to work, as well as the type of work complexity with which they feel comfortable.
The outcome of a CPA is a mutual recognition of the current scope of a person’s ability to make decisions and of their potential longer-term development, using the Matrix of Working Relationships as a theoretical framework.
Talent Management and Career Development
- Career Path Appreciation (CPA)
- Modified Career Path Appreciation (MCPA)
- Initial Recruitment Interview Schedule (IRIS)
- Linked Personal Appreciation (LPA)
Organisation Design and Development
- Working Relationships Appreciation (WRA)
- Peer Relationships Appreciation (PRA)
- Work Level Appreciation (WLA)
- Organisational Role Appreciation (ORA)
- Systems Leadership Training