In order to know how judgement is being exercised in an organisation, it is essential to know what is expected of people in their job roles.
But understanding each role goes deeper than simply listing tasks and skills required. We need to know the role’s complexity, which can then be matched with the capability required in the individual appointed to that role.
The Bioss Lines of Sight™, a powerful set of data analytics, provides quantifiable and actionable insights for leaders seeking to support and improve the quality of judgement and decision making in their organisation.
The Organisational Role Appreciation (ORA) is a software-as-a-service environment that enables development and measurement of comprehensive job role profiles. It measures a range of vital role factors, including purpose, accountabilities, level of complexity, and capability requirements for individuals performing the role, as well as:
- Intellectual Skills
- Motivation and Accepting Responsibility
The ORA helps leadership identify gaps and redundancies in its current organisational design, drawing on the Bioss model of the Matrix of Working Relationships, which explains the levels of complexity of different roles in an organisation, and the ways these levels support one another for optimal decision making.
The ORA can support change and development in recruitment, training, development, succession planning and organisation design.
Talent Management and Career Development
- Career Path Appreciation (CPA)
- Modified Career Path Appreciation (MCPA)
- Initial Recruitment Interview Schedule (IRIS)
- Linked Personal Appreciation (LPA)
Organisation Design and Development
- Working Relationships Appreciation (WRA)
- Peer Relationships Appreciation (PRA)
- Work Level Appreciation (WLA)
- Organisational Role Appreciation (ORA)
- Systems Leadership Training